- Absolute all-weather transport – It runs in fog, snowstorm, and other severe weather conditions, which prevent the use of helicopters or other (air, land, and water) transport.
- Operates at extreme temperature: -40 to +40 degrees Celsius.
- Moves over any surface: water, sand, swamp, forest, snow, ice, etc.
- The lightest body in its class and tubeless tires ensure the movement over any soil, even loose and unsteady.
- The only transport that is steady over-ice movement (climbing on thin ice, from water to ice and back)
Mining & Exploration
Exploration unit and equipment carrier, with significantly higher speed and set-up time compared to traditional carriers. Can be used in winter, flooding periods or at the peat bogs.
Support unit for power-grid repair and maintenance operations at hard-to-reach areas and in harsh terrain. It allows a faster restoration of the power supply and decreases down-time.
Search and Rescue
Rescue people from flooded areas, airplane crash recovery, rescue operations on ice, MedEvac, firefighting.
Fire prevention, exploration, monitoring of sites, combating poachers, fish-stocking, water-reservoirs cleaning.
Remote constructions of private equity and public infrastructure.